10 OF THE BEST
THE KILLER MC/ MUSICIAN TALKS US THROUGH HIS FAVOURITE THINGS
01. My Malcolm X Action Figure - It comes with a podium and trading cards. It's my guardian angel.
02. My Crazy, Coded and Cryptic Language That I Think I Dream In - If I didn't have that I couldn't go on with this life, cos it's so boring.
03. My Afghan War Rug - It's got an AK-47 woven into the tapestry and helicopters and bombs exploding. And tanks.
04. All My Extremities - Without them I'd just be man-in-a-box. I definitely need my limbs.
05. Lord Buckley Records - I roll my spliffs on em'.
06. A Certain Video - I can't remember its name, but it's about the Aborigines versus Australia and how they don't want them to develop this piece of land because then the ants won't be able to dream.
07. My Woman - That's for obvious reasons! I can't live with her either, though.
08. Deaf Hip Hop - It's a really big movement here in LA. A lot of people are actually losing their hearing on purpose so that they can participate in it. It involves freestyling in sign language. It becomes sort of like a dance...
09. Doctor Alimantado's 'The Best Dressed Chicken In Town' - If everyone listened to that every day they wouldn't take themselves so seriously. It's about being able to laugh at yourself.
10. The Peaceful Place Inside Myself - It's that place that I touch on when I'm doing music.